AIIMS is a well known and most prestigious intuitional hospital in India. This is the first institutional hospital in India which has gained worldwide reputation. So being a part of All India Institute of Medical Science is one of the most prestigious gains for any student. There are 11 AIIMS in India and all of these intuitional hospitals provide institution for those students who qualify its entrance examination. AIIMS schedules its entrance examination and then takes admission of qualified students. There are following important dates and eligibility criteria for AIIMS entrance examination.
Eligibility CRITERIAS for AIIMS Entrance Examination
- Candidates should be citizen of India
- Candidate should be 17 years old till December of the admission year
- Candidates should have passed 12th class from any board in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- Candidates should have passed 12 class with 60% marks in each subject like Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC category)
Important dates of AIIMS Entrance Examination
- Last date of registration for AIIMS entrance examination through AIIMS website is last week of march
- Examination is held on 1st June of every year
- Expected date of result is 1st July of every year
Examination and Question Pattern
Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge questions are asked in AIIMS entrance examinations. Total number of question in 200 and total marks also 200. For every right answer candidates obtain 1 mark and for each wrong answer 1/3 mark is deducted so each 3 wrong answers decrease 1 mark from obtained marks.
Reservations of seats according to reservation law of India
27%, 15% and 7.5% seats are respectively reserved for OBC, SC and ST. over all 672 seats are available in AIIMS of India.
Many institution of India provide education facility for preparation. NRR institute is one of institutes which provide preparation facility for the preparation of AIIMS. We provide proper guidance to the students and we also make them understand each and every smaller and bigger difficulty. We provide test series to the students for better preparation and quality education. This is the key factor of our education and guidelines which make the students to gain outstanding results. NRR provide quality education and that makes us the best AIIMS coaching in India. Our faculty and study materials are provide extraordinary quality to the students through which they can tremendous success in AIIMS entrance examination.
The following results of NRR INSTITUTE
is 100% authentified as it is only from class room teaching program as we don't have any program other than regular classroom teaching i.e neither distance learning nor correspondence course since last 10 years of establishment.
- 62% selection from classroom program in JEE(Mains) 2015.
- 41% selection from classroom program in IIT-JEE(Advance) 2015.
- 13% selection from classroom program in AIIMS 2015.
- 39% selection from classroom program in AFMC, JIPMER, WARDHA, VARDHAMAN and other PreMedical Entrance Exams 2014.