Qualifying IIT JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination) is the most admired dream of every student learning with science stream (Math, Physics Chemistry). 12th appearing and passed out students participate in this entrance examination. There is no other better achievement for a student to qualify JEE Entrance examination because this entrance examination enables you to take admission in most prestigious institution of India. Two module of examination are held in IIT JEE one is called IIT JEE main and another is advanced. After qualifying main examination candidates become eligible to take admission in NIT and others it's equivalent colleges but the aim should be higher and after qualifying advanced examination candidates get reputed place and took admission in the supreme institution of India, IIT (Indian Institute of Technology). There are certain eligibility criteria which candidates should fulfill before appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination of JEE.
Eligibility for Appearing at IIT JEE Entrance Examination
- Candidates get three consecutive chances to appear at the examination
- 12th passed students can appear at the examination
- After passing 12th candidates can appear at the two consecutive examination
- One failed in 12th candidates are not eligible for entrance examination
- Diploma holders candidates can appear at the examination
Importance of Coaching for qualifying IIT JEE Entrance Examination
Entire questions of JEE are tricky and most engaging. So it is impossible for the st6udents to make preparation for IIT JEE entrance Examination. At that time it is most compulsory for the students to take help of any IIT JEE coaching. In many prospective coaching are most necessary for a student for better preparation of IIT JEE entrance examination.
- Coaching provide regular classes that assures that students are regular in studies.
- Coaching provide quality study material
- Coaching conduct regular test examination so that students might keep practicing for real examination
- Coaching schedules and plans to complete syllabus in time
- In coaching students read in groups and be aware of problems which occurs in front of each type of student
How NRR is better than other institutions
NRR is one of the best IIT JEE coaching in India which provides each and every quickest way to solve engaging questions so that students might save their time in the examination. Entire convenience of student is kept in mind and students are given proper guidelines for entrance examination in NEE IIT JEE coaching in India.
The following results of NRR INSTITUTE
is 100% authentified as it is only from class room teaching program as we don't have any program other than regular classroom teaching i.e neither distance learning nor correspondence course since last 10 years of establishment.
- 62% selection from classroom program in JEE(Mains) 2015.
- 41% selection from classroom program in IIT-JEE(Advance) 2015.
- 13% selection from classroom program in AIIMS 2015.
- 39% selection from classroom program in AFMC, JIPMER, WARDHA, VARDHAMAN and other PreMedical Entrance Exams 2014.